Wednesday, September 10, 2008

House Mouse and Happy Hoppers

Tonight's post is the remainder of the July card candy cards that I made last week. I love these house mouse and happy hopper images. Let's see what scraps I managed to add to them...

No scraps here. The bat and gloves are the candies I used along with some pp and a Hero Arts stamp.


No scraps here either. I just had to use this pp from the DCWV SUmmer stack with this cute lil seed spittin' bunny.


Gosh, no scraps here either. This candy set gave me everything but the base! Love it! I sent this card off to a dear lady who needed some cheering up today.


Another sweet lil hopper baseball player. Finally some scrap! This pp came from my scrap basket! Yeah!



And the seed spittin bunny again! And both pieces of pp came from the scrap basket!

No comments: