Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 Wishes

3 Wishes--It is really hard to settle on only three! Sure, I have lots of *self* wishes....money, security, health, wishes for the kids, grandkids, parent's..lots of them.
But a friend and I were talking recent;y about how at the core of each person, there is a need to be understood and accepted. I think that sums up what everyone really is searching for in this life.
20090510_8

20090510_9

20090510_10

 

Credits: Most items came from the wonderful *May Kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out .

C’oredinations Fushia Fizz CS; 7Gypsies, K&Co and Websters Pages PP; AC Haute/Glamour 4 ribbon;SEI Square Ink Pad, Lime;Prima Sunshine Flowers, Lizzy, *SFTIO EXCLUSIVE journaling 'starter spot';American Crafts Thickers – Rainboots – Powder & White Foam; Making Memories Brads

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

Kelly I really like this layout. I would wish for acceptance for who I am