Monday, October 27, 2008

I love this page

I just love everything about it.

The background

Technorati Tags: ,,

is a PP from an old K&Co Wedding stack. The scalloped CS is from Bazzill and I used a background stamp and choc chip ink to add the text. Then I used a Clearly Wordsworth stamp set to add the "I adore You" and "From this day forward" text over top the script stamping. The center of the scalloped CS was cut out so that the background paper and photo appear framed. The MR and Mrs chipboard embellishment came from the dollar store.

PICT0553

Finally, I added some brown satin ribbon and a buckle and brads from SU!'s  2007 Hodgepodge hardware set.

PICT0554

Yeah, I really love this page...or maybe it is just that I really love that young couple?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This page is so classy and the paperline is so perfect for a wedding. Very Nice Job