Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wedding Layouts

What can be sweeter than scrapping a beautiful bride? Not much. Wish I had been a better photographer on this day though. But I'll share my efforts none the  less. 

 

Fairy Tale

I love this photo of Cindi. It seems even sweeter that is was an *accidental* photo. Not a posed shot. She really was just picking something out of her bouquet. Obviously, I didn't take this photo, Steph Carson, her amazing photographer captured this beauty. Did you know that you can click any of the photos in this blog, to see a full sized version of the photo?  My photo skills were terrible this day, I completely cut off the bottom two inches of the layout, which held a ribbon and Maya Road *Fire* Orange Velvet blossom. The ribbon and flower, came from the table centerpieces that were used at the reception.

The textured CS is from Paper Studio, I can't remember who makes the PP. Cindi and I bought it months before the wedding  at Archivers, when we were making wedding invitation prototypes. The quote is from an Anna Griffith vellum quote pack.

PICT0557

Love is

Another beautiful photo on a very simple layout.  Probably the easiest layout I've ever put together! Paper Studio Linen CS is covered with an acrylic overlay that I bought over a year ago at the Columbus Scrapper's Annual Yard Sale. I then added 3 of the Maya Road *Fire* Orange Velvet blossoms and voila! The page was complete.  Again, I cut off the bottom of the page, losing the *Love Is* title. (wah!)

PICT0562

 

I love this PP from Paper Studio. It's sweet and shabby, which is my new favorite style. The page came together very quickly, just using premade Jolee and Dollar store stickers and elements.

PICT0565

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: