Friday, August 20, 2010

How about some scrap stuff?

I just got back from a scrapping retreat with my best scrap pals, and guess what? I didn’t create a single scrap page! I worked on some projects ( that I have yet to photograph), just no pages.

I have made it into my scrap studio since I’ve been ( once I caught up on my retreat lock of sleep, which only took 4 days). I’ve actually taken photos of several recent ( and found photos of some not so recent projects). So let’s see if I can do some scrap blogging!

I was still reliving the weekend retreat memories when I pulled out these photos of my scrap space in our first camper. If you have supplies you can scrap anywhere! 20100820_9 Love those white felt Thickers. Wish I had an unlimited supply!

20100820_11This tag, though simple, is special for three reasons. One, the tag itself was a RAK from one of my Columbus Scrapper Friends. Two, because the butterflies are from a Fiskars punch that my AMAZING Retreat Secret Sister gave to me. Finally, because even though the tag was a sweet,bright, pastel yellow, my beloved Tim Holtz distress inks allowed me to mellow it out exactly how I needed it to be! 

That reminds me, that all the flowers were also a RAK from a CS Scrapper as well. I am a lucky girl to be part of such a rocking group!

Keep On Scrappin’

No comments: