Sunday, August 01, 2010

Astounding me today is…

Becca, of Amazing Paper Grace  is beyond talented. She makes the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. Here’s a note to self on the  card she made today: She made this with Heart shapes. She used a new Spellbinders' die,  but I think I could make this with my own heart shapes from the Cricut. 

But it won’t be today, today I am off to the grocery to buy blueberries to satisfy my frozen blueberry craving, and dinner stuff to grill the fresh Lake Erie walleye given to us by friends we play cards with.  YUM! Then, with a little luck, I can escape to the craft room and organize all the new goodies I bought yesterday! Have to wrap some of them up for my retreat secret sister! ( I love one for you and one for me shopping!

I should really take some photos and post some of the things I’ve been making, but I never find time for that! Gheesh!

No comments: