Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Back at it!

Hi again! I'm back, after having been gone 4 days at the Columbus Scrappers Summer Scrap booking retreat. I LOVE my retreat times! Yet, they leave me really tired (who sleeps at retreats?) and I need a few days to catch up..plus missing two days of work makes my email inbox blow up like crazy, so I have catch up there too.
Wanted to take a few mins today though, to START sharing some of the fun things I made during my fabulous four days away!

Let's start with the cards! I like to begin retreats with projects that are either in progress, or small easy to do projects to get my creativity brewing.  I started this retreat working on 3 SU! Paper Pumpkin card kits. I LOVE how they turned out!

This is the March 2015 Kit. That stitching took me a long time!


Both of the above designs are from the June 2015 Kit


And these final two are from the July 2015 kit. 

Happy Scrappin!




No comments: