Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mo Jo Madness

Today,  as I reading blogs, I am feeling especially inspired…so trying to document the ideas before they evaporate into thin air…

This photo made me want to grab chipboard, maybe paint/ink it, maybe not, and then stamp it with one of my background stamps and use it on a page.

This LO  by Crafty Chick, is one I need to scraplift the subject matter. Me and myself, we have a lot of talking to do :)

This one, also by Craft Chick, ties into reminding me that I need to get settled on some goals and write them down…maybe I’ll scrap them instead. I’ll have to hunt through my digi pages, because I did a goal oriented resolutions page some years ago. Think the goals have changed?

I want to make some funny cards. Maybe a set with riddles? Or sassy comments.

OMG!! This card by Ann at Just For Fun is gorgeous! I love the acrylic and the background being inside.

That’s it for now. Wish I had thought to blog the first 10 ideas I had this morning. Doh!

No comments: