Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello Blogworld.

I'm biting the proverbial bullet and jumping onto the blogging bandwagon. Just a little about me to start off.

I'm Kelly, known online for many years as chantryss. I live in Ohio, with my husband of many many years, and our chocolate labs and siamese kitty. I am lucky to have my grown children living near to me.

I have been a crafter, as far back as I can remember. I enjoy many artforms, but scrapping is by far my favorite. I have been digitally scrapping for several years, and started paper scrapping, stamping and card making a bit over 2 years ago, thanks to my daughter in law and best friend, Karen.

Now, I am a true addict, and find my life not feeling balanced if I haven't had a chance to be creative at least a few times a week. The same as most e4very other crafter I know!

So allow me to share with the cyber world some of my dabblings, and perhaps I'll make some new crafting friends along the way!

No comments: