Saturday, August 23, 2008

Recipe and a Wedding

This summer has been a parade of weddings, including my daughter's 2 weeks ago. I attended another today and made this card for the sweet couple.


Doesn't it amaze you that cards which appear quite simple, can take forever to come together, (example; the recipe card below) while others, that seem more complex go together in a short period of time ( like the wedding card above). I'm a slow crafter to begin with, but gosh, I can worry for hours over little details. I'm sure that says a lot about my personality, but then I've always said I was a complicatedly simple woman. LOL.

This next card is a recipe card, with a LO on one side and a recipe on the other. I made a whole set of these to swap with the girls on a weight watchers thread over on the Cricut Board.


No comments: