Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Magnolia's

One of the stamp designs I have fallen in love with are known as Magnolia Stamps, with the lovely angel characters Tilda and Edwin. I hang out in a yahoo group dedicated to these darlings, called Magnolia-iscious. They've started issuing challenges, as well as providing the opportunity to share these images with others in the group. I found time this past week, to try my hand at some Magnolia themed cards, that I've shared with the ladies chosen for the August Raining Cards Swap and a challenge thrown down by a very talented group member named Claudia.

Take a peek, and you'll likely fall in love with them. Don't mind my coloring skills though, that is something I am very new to doing.

This is the very first Tilda that I've ever colored. I trust that I will get better with time. The card itself is based on a sketch by Claudia in the Magnolia-licious yahoo group.








No comments: